Leavin' on a Jet Plane

Okay, in a car, then on a bus. The plane ride will be in a few weeks.

Michael asked me, Carlie, his sister, to keep up his blog while he is gone for the next 2 years. Lets face it, he didn't do such a good job, so I think I can manage!

We had a very nice Sunday. Michael did a great job on his talk in church (maybe I can get a copy and post it), followed by quite the shin-dig hosted by my mother. I think there was well over 100 people there. I didn't get pictures of everyone, okay only a few but I thought I'd share.







Michael, we love you and will miss you. We are so proud of you for serving the Lord and making good choices. You'll be a great missionary! And you better write!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds